Friday, September 26, 2008

Malcolm in Bangladesh - Day 5

Today was a quiet day in the hotel for me. No presentations or visits and heavy rains kept me inside for the whole day. This evening the Co-operative Credit Union League of Bangladesh hosted “Bangladesh Night” that featured a number of culturally significant song and dance numbers by local artists and a traditional meal.

I’m hoping to get to bed early tonight as tomorrow is my final and largest presentation at the conference and when it is over I will be packing up and heading back on the long journey home.

This trip and conference has been an excellent experience but I am looking forward to getting back home to see my family, getting back to the office, eating some of my favourite foods and breathing some fresh clean air (yes, by comparison Hamilton has nice clean air).

No comments: